Decades Of Experience Successfully Tackling Challenging Legal Matters
At Felt Evans, LLP, civil litigation is a significant focus for our firm, and we approach each case with the intention of going to trial. Our readiness to litigate your case to the fullest extent places you in a strong position for negotiating and anticipating potential obstacles. Trust us to protect your best interests and resolve your legal matter favorably.
Full-Service Guidance And Support For A Wide Range Of Civil Legal Matters
Civil litigation encompasses a wide variety of legal conflicts that arise from a range of situations. We handle cases involving:
- Personal injury claims. Whether you’ve been injured in an automobile accident, on someone else’s property or while on the job, our injury attorneys are here to help you recover rightful compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We also litigate medical malpractice and wrongful death claims.
- Products liability. If you suffer an injury caused by a defectively designed or manufactured product, you may be able to recover damages from the product’s maker.
- Civil rights. Discrimination and mistreatment based on race, gender, ethnicity or disability are illegal, and our firm is ready to stand up for your rights and protect your best interests.
- Family law litigation. Our attorneys help families overcome conflicts associated with divorce, child support and custody arrangements, adoptions and premarital agreements.
No matter what your legal issue, our highly experienced and trustworthy attorneys are prepared to work with and for you to reach an optimal solution to your case.
Comprehensive Litigation Services For Businesses And Corporations
Our civil litigation attorneys are highly regarded in their field; they are rated AV®Preeminent through Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics. Well-versed in business associations and proper business practices, we work collaboratively with all parties to secure the best possible outcome in your case. Specifically, we accept cases involving:
- Business litigation. Business transactions and disputes require a high level of knowledge and background working with business clients, government entities and individuals. We have experience in courts throughout New York and a reputation for successfully protecting the interests of our business clients.
- Breach of contracts. Contract disputes often lead to lengthy and costly litigation. Our attorneys are well-positioned to negotiate your best interests and take your case to court if negotiations fail to lead to a positive solution.
- Construction litigation. We have extensive experience working with commercial clients in all types of industries and handling engineering, real estate and construction finance issues.
Our law firm’s history and reputation are grounded in providing unparalleled litigation representation with integrity.
A Well-Respected Central New York Law Firm With A Reputation For Success
At Felt Evans, LLP, we take pride in upholding the history and tradition of excellence established by our predecessors in 1804. Put our civil litigation experience and knowledge to work for you. Call 315-965-1426 or send an email to schedule a free initial consultation. We serve clients in Clinton, Rome, Utica and surrounding communities.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.