Real Estate Has Always Been A Significant Part Of Our Law Practice
Our foundation in real estate law is rooted in a solid legacy. Attorney Abraham Varrick started his real estate practice here in Clinton, New York, in 1804 and proceeded to develop the practice that is known as Felt Evans, LLP, today. From then until our current firm’s formation in 1996, and on through the present day, our firm has been known as a trustworthy source for real estate developers, buyers, sellers and landlords in central New York.
We work hard to stay on the cutting edge of current practices and trends in real estate law in the region. With five attorneys, we are ready to give you individualized service while also drawing from our collective deep well of knowledge in real estate law in central New York.
What Real Estate Issues Bring You Here?
Our attorneys are ready to evaluate your case and devise effective strategies for any real estate needs that you or your business has, including:
- The construction, redevelopment, purchase or sale of one or more residential or commercial properties
- Subdivision plats, consolidation plats and other reconfigurations of existing properties
- Development or conversion of mixed-use residential, commercial and/or industrial properties
- Zoning, land use and environmental cleanups
- Dispute resolution involving boundary conflicts, easements, adverse possession, eminent domain, tax assessments or threatened foreclosure of properties
Our services are often helpful for people taking estates through probate, dividing property in divorces and preparing to make investments. We customize our counsel to match clients’ objectives, working with private individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and major corporations.
Let Us Know About Your Real Estate-Related Needs
Our goal is always to help each client achieve their objectives while minimizing stress through the necessary legal processes involving the real estate properties in question.
To schedule a consultation about any real estate matter in central New York, call Felt Evans, LLP, at 315-965-1426 or send an email inquiry.